Lifeline Tactical Rescue Tools
Lifeline® Rescue Tools is proud to introduce the 2nd Generation LIFELINE® Fire Series. Our newly updated tool features the latest developments in vision science. The result is an ultra-bright tool with fluorescent properties for increased visibility.The latest research in vision science tells us that the human eye is more sensitive to green frequencies than any other. Accordingly, Lifeline® has now developed a color of fluorescent green that is scientifically proven to be the most detectable by the human eye.
Most importantly, the fluorescent raw materials used to make Generation 2 is 100% compatible with the DuPont Zytel® heat resistant thermoplastic that is at the heart of Lifeline’s handles and sheaths. Now, Gen 2 FIRE™ is a triple threat – highly aggressive cutting serrations; heat resistant up to 572F and ultra-bright fluorescent properties for increased visibility.
- 3/16-Inch Laser Cut 100% American Made 440c Steel
- Heat Resistant Thermo Plastic Sheath With Innovative Single-Handed Release
- Heat Resistant Thermo Plastic Handle
- Highly Aggressive Innovative Serrations
- Heat Injection Molded Sheath and Handle With DuPoint Zytel® Heat Resistant Thermo Plastic – 572 F Melting Point
- Designed To Cut Through Most Materials
- Thick Robust Steel Ideal For Prying and Breaching
- Designed to Meet or Exceed NFPA 1982
- Now with Ultra-bright fluorescent properties for increased
- PLUS Optional BlackCat™ Coating For Increased Durability, Black-Out Effect and Blackout Hardware Components for A Stealth-Like Appearance For An Additional Cost