Initially, the FAST Board was developed as a rescue device for firefighters, cutting rescue times significantly. Fire and EMS personnel increasingly find themselves in situations that expose them to the same threats as law enforcement. To address those threats, FAST Rescue Solutions launched a Tactical Division and developed the FAST Board into the FAST Shield.
The FAST Shield is an innovative, multi-disciplinary tool designed as a force multiplier in any scenario. The Shield possesses all the rescue device attributes of the FAST Board and with the addition of Footman Loops, the FAST Shield is compatible with the FAST Detachable Ballistic Panel. (Detachable Panel sold separately)
Available in Black, Sand, OD Green, Orange
- FAST Rescue Board
- 1 Nylon center handle
- Footman Loops for FAST Ballistic Panel attachment
- 1 Horizontal cross strap.
- 2 Multi-Loop Strap
- Velcro surface for adding mission-critical accessories.
- Approach shield
- Weight: 15 lbs. plus weight of panel / *OD Green is an additional 4 lbs.
Tactical accessories that attached to the FAST Shield (sold separately)
- Combat Application Tourniquet (C-A-T)
- 1 Bleed Control Kit
- Equipment pouches with loop ID panel.
- Red/Blue Bridle Bags with webbing for vertical and horizontal lifts
- Haul line Bag in tactical black w/ Escape Tech” 7.5mm haul line.