CALL FOR PRICING!!!
OVER 80 YEARS MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Duo-Safety Ladder Corporation is a family owned business welcoming its 3rd generation. We are the oldest and largest manufacturer of fire fighting ladders in North America. We are proud of our reputation!
WHY BUY DUO-SAFETY LADDERS?
- Over 80 years of experience in the manufacture of the highest quality Fire Service Ladders stands behind each DUO-SAFETY Ladder. DUO-SAFETY’s leadership in the field has been won through quality and the long service life of its products.
- All DUO-SAFETY Aluminum & Fiberglass ladders feature welded and expanded rungs. This two step process makes certain the rung joints are as strong as the ladder beams, and no looseness can develop.
- DUO-SAFETY Aluminum Fire ladders feature 6061-T6 aluminum alloy, 1-1/4″ corrugated rungs and welded rung joints.
- DUO-SAFETY extension and roof ladder models are all rated for 750 lb. load with a 4:1 safety factor.
- All DUO-SAFETY Ladders meet/or exceed all applicable standards as established by the National Fire Protection Association for Fire Service Ground Ladders at time of manufacture.